Now Swapon is exhibited in BitSummit Gaiden!
Let’s join BitSummit Gaiden with Discord and get free giveaway!
– Swapon Build – WIP version for Windows (This game is for Android/iOS)
– Swapon Music – Gameplay music 30 minutes extended version (mp3)
– Swapon Poster – High resolution poster (5940×4200 for A2 size)
(till Jun 29 16:00 JST)
I visited Batu Caves, because a few days left. It’s located near KLCC and takes only 21.5 RM (= 5.3 USD) to go by Grab. You can go by train, but every 15 or 30 minutes and I recommend to use Grab.
Requires to go up long stairs. Very high place.
In the cave. A lot of monkeys.
There is colorful Indian temple located left side of Batu Caves. It’s art!
There is another cave “Ramayana Cave” near Batu Caves station. Entrance is right side of Hanuman Statue. Admission fee is 5 RM (= 1.23 USD).
This cave likes “Haw Par Villa” in Singapore. I love here!
Do you know Google Digital Garage/Workshop?
Google Digital Garage/Workshop has free course “Fundamentals of digital marketing“. I got the certification of fundamentals of digital marketing in Japanese.
– Can learn overview of digital marketing including SEO.
– Easy to understand by good movies, one session takes under 10 minutes.
– A lot of local business sessions.
– The examinations are so terrible. The sentences are unclear and it makes very difficult. Fortunately, final examination has clear sentences and easy to get the certification.
I recommend to everybody who starts own business, however I don’t recommend to person who wants the certification. It’s too easy to get and no worth as certification.
Don’t attack the website!